Patients & Visitors
We are proud at the Levant Clinic to provide you with a wide spectrum of healthcare services ranging from treatment and medical tests to surgery facilities.
While our website provides you with general and practical information, our team of healthcare personnel will be more than happy to assist you with any additional information during our stay.
Every department is keen on providing you with a personalized welcoming, combining quality healthcare services with respect and dignity.
We wish you a short stay at The Levant Clinic hoping that our dedicated personnel will provide you with the premium services you long for.
A friendly team is ready to welcome you and assist you.
Admission In Case Of Emergency
The primary information collected by the emergency service personnel is of paramount importance; however the patient or one of his relatives are required to complete the necessary information at the reception desk within the following 24 hours in order to put the file in order.
Admission Subsequent To a Consultation or an Appointment
In the event that you are admitted following a consultation or an appointment, you are required to report to the reception desk on the same day.
- Your hospitalization convocation
- Your ID
- Your valid social security card
- Your insurance card
- Your blood type card
- Your recent results of radio-graphic and lab tests
Protecting your Identity
If you wish to remain anonymous during your stay, you may ask the reception desk and the healthcare personnel to keep your identity confidential.
The "reception desk", serviced by value-driven management personnel, welcomes all patients and shows profound commitment to helping the patient complete the necessary administrative paperwork.
- If the patient is a minor, the appointed legal guardian should be present at the time of admission and checkout and should be in possession of the required identification papers.
- Do not forget to mention the address of your closest relatives as well as the phone number of persons to contact in case of emergency.
- As for the financial issues relevant to your stay, you shall be required to provide additional documents.
- It is imperative that you report to the reception desk 48 hours prior to any surgery and submit the necessary documents.
- Upon your arrival, you shall be provided with an informed consent sheet detailing all steps relevant to your stay and therapy. It is required that this document carries both the physician's signature and yours.
In case of a fire breakout, the personnel are trained to take the necessary measures. Please follow the Clinic's response procedures should the need for an evacuation arise. Every department is equipped with security signs and evacuation plans.
For security and health related concerns, the Levant Clinic is a non smoking hospital. You are therefore kindly asked to abide by the signs.
The hospitality department’s mission is to offer the patient the best environment and hotel services tailored to make their stay more comfortable and less stressful as possible.
Our Hospitality Services
Safety Deposit Box
Levant Medical International
Nowadays, medical tourism plays a major role in international tourism. A large number of patients are travelling from all around the world 10 certain countries seeking medical or surgical care while taking a vacation and exploring the touristic side of the country. The medical tourism became a synonym of healthcare and at the same time relaxation and leisure.
Therefore, the Levant Medical International was conceived to provide the best in healthcare to the patients from all around the world, through the affiliated offices in Kuwait and Paris.
From world-class medical excellence with elegant surroundings of the finest quality to personalized care and services, LMI is committed to satisfy patients' needs by extending and advancing its mission of patient care both regionally and internationally.
LMI will continue to lead the healthcare industry with innovative enhancements, by continually upgrading the standards in medical services, making the hospitalization easier and more rewarding.
Care is patient-centered. It is safe, timely, effective, Equitable, and efficient; and the healthcare system and Workforce at LMI are vital.
LMI’s Success Keys
- medical staff
- patient focus
- performance & process
- information & information technology
Our aim is to provide quality' healthcare services within a supportive and compassionate environment.
LMI is devoted to transfer the knowledge and experiences of outstanding quality and patient safety of the best in Europe to the Middle East, along with being a medical planner specialized in healthcare treatment abroad with a personalized service adapted to patients' needs and their families.
Our strategic alliances with renowned European organizations enable us to achieve our objectives:
- Developing expertise on healthcare industries and medicine
- Innovating and learning from the best healthcare organizations
- Sustaining education to professionals
- Spreading best practices and market them in the MENA region
- Providing best European healthcare services to MENA patients
Every minute of every day, someone needs blood. That blood can only come from a volunteer donor, a person like you who makes the choice to donate. There is no substitute for your donation.